Raining Or Not.Life Is An adventure.

The Secret To Failure .Fish Out Of Water, Frogs In The Lakes, Faces Of Fools.

Facts, Foes, Family Affairs, Voices And Views, Chances Taken.

Good Times, Sad Times, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Recaps.

Angles of angels, hosts in the air, ships of dreams to sale for songs.

Life isn’t about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Coins To Toss.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Choices Made:

“This is the fight of our lives.

Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening.

Veteran Ptsd Attacks Nightmares, Back on track, writing out the issues.

This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .

Word Up, Life Is A Beach, A Bitch, Views Shared.

Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: ☀️Illuminati Exposed

Until Tomorrow: Shine.

Views, Values, Voices In My Head.

Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips:

☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.

Winners,Losers,Learners, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs, Heads To Count.

Become Who You’re Are, sinner, saint, sister or friend, become the best bee in the dogwood trees.

    Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.

    Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness.Politics & Insights.Head Counts.