Friday, August 2, 2019

Better Dazes Again:πŸ˜‚ What is it like, Friday faces all the time. It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.


The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate the direct approach. Retired already, baby boomer, Disneyland pass holder. Stars and rivers, lakes and seven seas, ships of dreams to sails. 

Joy and pain, sad and blue for the darkness, in the shadows of the sun, frogs and snakes play. Good times on the beach after 9am or the time allowed to park, house on the beach. RV campers, dead and dying, undead and unstable zombies, best dazes dying. Enough for the Charmed: Happy Holidays 2016. 7608512267. Steven Jarrot: 7605643510-to date men on down low...Snakes, Frogs, Dates On The Beaches, Dates For Kids, Goats And Sheep, Treats To Trade: Barter 4 Life.


The term Renaissance man , woman, nasty and nice, dimes to drop, witches, fairies, and earth angels. Host to greet, songs in the winds, or polymath is used for a very clever person who is good at many different things.  If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.,  Retired here baby boom man May I ask you to answer me this...do u consider yourself a goat or a sheep?Happy birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽI did not know that "prison reform"..CROOKS AND ROBBERS. Rach Jay, Rachel Gaylin Jarrot ..'Stump the Rach' Jay, Mohr - Rachael Jay Show. Lesbian couple MOVE IN TODAY (Fontana)  I know I've posted a lot and its due to people who flake on us we are suppose to be moving into a place today but right now .Is this a rant or a rave?You live in your car . A loser Wanting someone to save your miserable life .Bernie supporter Hips and thighs same size.

Woman for man, waves to make, giants on land, heads above common. Wishes on stars. Goats and sheep, fun and games, songs to sing, dances on the sands of time, glory dazes done, faces in the mirror.Better Dazes Again:πŸ˜‚ What is it like, Friday faces all the time.  It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

Candy hearts, the best on the go, candy with nuts to delight, crazy Cali chick, babe, woman to man, boys to men, men to boys, education, over 6 feet tall, so hard to find, gems to love. Heads to count, over the decades, paths to cross, roads to travel, come what may, ways to go. Hopes, wishes, dreams in motion, birds and bees, winds to winds, dances in the rain, sons of bitches, sons of hoes, sons black, read, yellow, twists and turns, hands to hold. It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.Better Dazes Again:πŸ˜‚ What is it like, Friday faces all the time.  It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
Image
It would be so nice, to met a nice man, tall, retired, educated, above the age of 60, with hair, heart, hands to hold, until the end of time. Just a dream, in action, searching for a needle in a stack of hay. This is how I see the world, the simple, the slow, the stupid, over the decades, men and mice, their views of life. Rites to views, love them, hate them, you can let me know, or not...Image

 ATTENTION MARINES: IF YOU HAVE SERVED THEN JOIN OUR RANKS & FOLLOW OUR AMAZING COLLECTION HERE!*increase the unit's shooting proficiency. The 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit is embarked on the Kearsarge Amphibious Ready Group and is deployed to maintain regional security in the U.S. 5th Fleet area of operations. What is it like, Friday faces all the time. It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
Better Dazes Again:πŸ˜‚ What is it like, Friday faces all the time. It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. Image result for Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.


(U.S. Marine Corps photo by Staff Sgt. Bobby J. Yarbrough/Released) #USMarineCorps #USMC #SemperFi #veterans....What is it like, Friday faces all the time. It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.ATTENTION MARINES: IF YOU HAVE SERVED THEN JOIN OUR RANKS: Cheers And Chaps, New Friends.

Coming Your Way ....ATTENTION MARINES: IF YOU HAVE SERVED THEN JOIN OUR RANKS: Cheers And Chaps, New Friends. Freaks, rogs, and snakes in the grass, love, luck, lessons, coins to pay, dream dates on the sands, in the sands of time, pages in a book, dicks and dawgs, 5 stars babes, and bitches. Good times, tips and tales, donkeys and sluts for free rides. Dream lives in the sands, snakes, frogs, and worms, twist and turn, rights to correct, pages of dicks, and saws, hats and horns to sound. Better Dazes Again:πŸ˜‚ What is it like, Friday faces all the time. It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.



Hollow Faces, Funny, Frogs In Masks, Treats, Trades, Silent Knights..Dinner dates, snakes to eat, meat on the table, white rites, white in the country, of knights in arms, guns and bears, knights in the woods.Solomon’s secret to success is this: refuse to honk your own horn.Solomon’s secret to success is this: refuse to honk your own horn. What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dances With Wolves.3 ..What is it like, Friday faces all the time. It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.. - Golden Calf.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn. The only person u are destined to become is the person u decide to be RalphWaldo Emerson.Richard Luis Roque I want to fucken nice senior woman? Please invite me over?πŸ‘‘πŸŒˆMoments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Joy In The Mornings.Lucky Breaks,πŸ¦‹Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English? Ten of Swords. You are up against the wall..


⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the 
Charmed...✨Couple who named their baby after Hitler found guilty of terrorist actions.  I don't 
speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.  
I love to travel and I am thoughtful and treat others the same way I want to be treated. KISSES TO 
YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials. No More Love...Attention Walmart 
Shoppers πŸ”ŠBetter Dazes Again:πŸ˜‚ What is it like, Friday faces all the time.  It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.




  1. Pieces of a Dream: 2018 - dreamslifeforearthangels.blogspot.com

    dreamslifeforearthangels.blogspot.com/2018
    Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: Retards, Snakes Dawgs 2. Clowns to left, jokers to the right, good times. Basket cases on the beach. Rachel and dead bird, lost in the winds. Sheri and Charles R. Jarrot, 7607778998, crooks with steal from babies.Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces: History Tales: Notes to a fool in a family of frogs. Cuban ..What is it like, Friday faces all the time.  It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

  2. Coming Your Way ....ATTENTION MARINES: IF YOU HAVE SERVED THEN JOIN OUR RANKS: Cheers And Chaps, New Friends. Join Maluma as he reflects on a career evolution, from his early days in Colombia to becoming one of the music industry’s biggest stars. With never-before-seen interviews and behind-the-scenes footage, you’ll hear straight from Maluma, his family, and inner circle — in this exclusive .What is it like, Friday faces all the time.  It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

Rainbow Trail, πŸŒˆMilitary, Veterans, Harmonics, Technology, Spiritual, Army of God πŸŽ€Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy Tales.Recaps.

Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels Every One.Go Fly A Kit: Birds And Bees, Love And Luck, Flipping Coins. Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves To Make, Frogs For Movies, Tales Of Frogs.Hands to hearts, flags to greet, hopes and dreams land of the brave. American Tales, American Birds, AmazonasπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Better Dazes Again:πŸ˜‚ What is it like, Friday faces all the time.  It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
Set It OffFrozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels Every One.Go Fly A Kit: Birds And Bees, Love And Luck, Flipping Coins. Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves To Make, Frogs For Movies, Tales Of Frogs.Hands to hearts, flags to greet, hopes and dreams land of the brave. American Tales, American Birds, AmazonasπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Ready for dream life?.....stars out tonight, dreams and wishes granted, shooting blue stars, wishes....dreams to action, dreams life for prince, or a fat frog on the banks, gifts to share..Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land. New Yorkers, for the free rides. Mike Lee, Angie Agresti, big and fat, or not...to be for a belt, treats under wraps. Fun and games, trees and nuts, tips to share, glory holes to frogs. Save a whale on land: Frank Agresti, Jose A Santiago and Frank Alex Agresti.

 Lisa Broccolo :White People.A wise man hears one word and understands two.Love friends forever. Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening.
Have lots of roadblocks with friends and their excuses for spots in faces of real friends. They turn into frogs, and hop back to seas of more frogs, army are frogs in groups...
Image
If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.Better Dazes Again:πŸ˜‚ What is it like, Friday faces all the time.  It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

Family affairs, lots of charms in the picture, nuts and trees, roots of the friends for the moments, strangers still all the same, faces of facts or fiction, tales to spin, thanks for the shot. Good times, joys and pains, ways to grow, ways to stand together, blasts in the past, pages to books to write.

Babes and bullets, girls and guns, military babs, jokes with military words, another world to explore.Sailors to see. Boats tied up, trips to run, drinks and drugs to share. Skin to color, girl on hand, or arm, good times, trips to hell and back. Back in the day, Jewish White Whales, Free rides, for Jewish teenagers better than rock stars. Rach Jay, yesterday, in 2011 was Rachel Gay linn Jarrot, butch out of box, dream life for movie parts, skin shows. Dates with daddy, Steven Jay Jartot, 7608512267 to call, king of frogs. Devils to some. Frogs to digest , jackasses in hills.

New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.Better Dazes Again:πŸ˜‚ What is it like, Friday faces all the time.  It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
Image result for San Onofre
Makes me wonder what happens when I do eat out.Heads To Count, Bucks To Be Made, Men, Mice, Mace,Alonzo A Bailey. Twins of sin, lost in the wind, hares to woods, caps to bald heads.Carl Manning Jr, nuts to rotten trees, family affairs, heads to count. Disneyland Nuts On The Run. Oh, lets not forget Denise Manning, born in the summer of 1958. One dick, three kids, 2 babies mama, songs to sing, what a dog he was, Carl Manning Sr. Dad of the year, sucker for a free fuck, why buy the cow, when you can get for free. Just saying.Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.

I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces. Things to grow and expand, crazy for a fee, more money on table to take. Mistakes in the military, updates to write for more cash. Cash for me, cash for my kids, cash for school, and cash for a new life, quests today..New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.   I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.
avatar

 Faces In The Light Of The Moons.Okay daniel tomson : athletic  5'11  25 year old  I'm in Anaheim  i like to go out mora the beach or hiking and things to talk about music, life, fun!!.New word for today: scripturient. Passion for writing.   I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.
avatar


  1. YouTube Originals documentary that reveals a side of Maluma the world’s been waiting to see.Kissed a frogπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Mules for the pills of dung, RV campers.Frank Agresti .Hail to the last'TRUE'American generation .Thank you for your Service &Patriotism on this 75 Anniversary  of D-DAY.What is it like, Friday faces all the time.  It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment