Friday, August 2, 2019

This is how I see the world, the simple, the slow, the stupid, over the decades, men and mice, their views of life. Rites to views, love them, hate them, you can let me know, or not...

Raining frogs, spiders and snakes, glory dazes done, pages to book to read. Tales and stories, heads or tail, heads on a block, heads to cut off. Tricks and trades.


Missing someone often causes insomnia. The frustration of being without that person at night.Day of Rebirth: Dawn Begins:to call, donkeys and sluts for free rides, joys and pains, dances with dogs, dances in the dark, dances for the rites to write.This is how I see the world, the simple, the slow, the stupid, over the decades, men and mice, their views of life. Rites to views, love them, hate them, you can let me know, or not...

 History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.  Very important to me, can you help me, help my cousins, the mental PTSD veterans, relieve their mines, and their stories that were written on this network. Can you help me with this, today, time matters to us, daily events, to live and grow. What is it like, Friday faces all the time. 
Candy hearts, the best on the go, candy with nuts to delight, crazy Cali chick, babe, woman to man, boys to men, men to boys, education, over 6 feet tall, so hard to find, gems to love. Heads to count, over the decades, paths to cross, roads to travel, come what may, ways to go. Hopes, wishes, dreams in motion, birds and bees, winds to winds, dances in the rain, sons of bitches, sons of hoes, sons black, read, yellow, twists and turns, hands to hold. It's like....Me Me Me Me Me..UNDRESSED: So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

It would be so nice, to met a nice man, tall, retired, educated, above the age of 60, with hair, heart, hands to hold, until the end of time. Just a dream, in action, searching for a needle in a stack of hay. This is how I see the world, the simple, the slow, the stupid, over the decades, men and mice, their views of life. Rites to views, love them, hate them, you can let me know, or not...


 Thanks so much, for your time and attention.๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays Daily: Tips Prince Frogg Upland Tips.Good Time FrogsTrips To Hell And Back.Feet In Air, Eyes Closed, Lots Of Joy, No Pain, Fair Game.Sex is a sacred ceremony that has many purposes to serve beyond pleasurable and euphoric sensations. Great and powerful magic is called forth in this act so wield your magic carefully and skillfully my loves. This is how I see the world, the simple, the slow, the stupid, over the decades, men and mice, their views of life. Rites to views, love them, hate them, you can let me know, or not...


Paul Jarrot, Charles Edward Jarrot, to visit. glordia jarrot: Happy Birthday notes: all the best to sheep and goats, all the best to frogs and ...This is for you. 954 - 584-9307. This is for you. I have been praying a lot lately and a prayer warrior sent this to me. So I choose you. A blessing is coming to you in the form of money. Don't ask questions just fed to 50 This is how I see the world, the simple, the slow, the stupid, over the decades, men and mice, their views of life. Rites to views, love them, hate them, you can let me know, or not...
SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds:A small city's way of life is threatened when an outsider makes its residents an offer they can't refuse.INDEPENDENT WOMEN ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Saying hello,Almost Doesn't Count.Addicted to improvement! Trying to master the art of a perfect tea while running a business. They turn into frogs, and hop back to seas of more frogs,๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Good Tales: Lucky๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™Š army are frogs in groups,Entrepreneur,Author n family guy.Purple for hope, purple for moods, sunny and bright, so happy to see the light of day, every day....๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Its Official.๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–.๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ. Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:

Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards. You're so down to earth.Through the eyes of a child, you will see the world as it should be.Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. Thank you for your love and support. Blessings and love to you all❤️Just figured I'd try to catch your eye and say hello... 33 wm athletic slim body VERY handsome pulsating cock..... interested?
Pimps, Jewish Freaks, Dates: Steven Jay Jarrot, Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Family Affairs.Role models, dates high places, lots of charms to display, lots of love for clothers, lot of love for hair, chicks and babes, walks of fame. Money comes

Hug Spongebob GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment