Friday, June 7, 2019

How does that even remotely mean that I don't care? Because to me that's pretty the opposite of reality and the truth.



I do care about you. You just don't see it. After all that we've been through you don't see it. How does that even remotely mean that I don't care? Because to me that's pretty the opposite of reality and the truth. So if I have an ego because I think things should be different .. What does that make you? Controller of all things related to us? Doesn't sound like a partnership to me. How does that work? 
Senior man search, for senior :Black, woman, lady , babe, 5'4", 125 pounds, Stats not included,age, how tall, retired from what, questions up in the air.


Can we try that. Senior woman, for senor man, retired, time to spare, stats to share, age, location, how tall, things like that, windows and doors, to open, dimes to drop. Friendship again.Happy to share the time and the space, classes in the woods, classes on the beach, fires of hopes burning bright. Pictures and views in other worlds, hopes and dreams for more and better, trips to the moon, trips to heaven and back. In my father's house, castles in the sky, we all have one, the different to note from mansions.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Rudy Rivera,Instructions.So what are you looking for maybe I can help .Plenty of fish in the seas. Gifts of lives in danger, acts and deeds to note, sad tales of men in attacks.Congratulations to the new class of @ObamaFoundation. Fellows! Their work in every region.💚Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer. Some photo's and I short video. Recently documented W4M✌❣Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone’s Heart. If you only see beauty in physical form, you will miss a lot of things. Possibilities .

Doublelist.com is a free web-based application that allows individuals to have fun and connect with each other within the sale area. It is one of the best alternatives to Craigslist and offers all the major services and features. The site is available to use on Australia, Canada, Japan, UK, Netherlands, and New Zealand and support all their major cities
Peter Bricarello laughed all the way to the bank after this minor was taken,branded and sold to next Foster Placement.Omm👀👀👀💯So this is what the fuck y'all be going through...I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me 😂😂😂😂😂💯
Remove worries..remove hate..remove jealousy.. Put love in your heart..your day will be the happiest..The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day.Woman for man, senior to senior, crazy like a fox, tall as a tree, witty, wise, smart, strong,not asking for much, heads above common. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain. Simple.
    Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

And how? Because I want more than living life on the internet? Because I want to spend real time with you and get to know you in real life all over again as we have a fresh start? Because I want to hear your laugh and not read it? Because I want to see your smile and not just an emoji? Because I want to hug you? Because I want to look in your eyes and have a real conversation with you? Because I want to talk over the phone with you and hear your voice? Because I want to spend time with you do anything and everything we can think of?!?!?! Road trips. Dinner. Movies. Etc. 

How does that even remotely mean that I don't care? Because to me that's pretty the opposite of reality and the truth. So if I have an ego because I think things should be different .. What does that make you? Controller of all things related to us? Doesn't sound like a partnership to me. How does that work? 


No comments:

Post a Comment