Thursday, April 11, 2019

My son Eric & my daughter in law Sylvia and my one and only granddaughter πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§ at their uncle Vandy auntie C Shantee He wedding July 14,2018

Remember the past to continue with new lessons learned alone the way, ghosts to share the stories in your head, stars that shoot at night, with messages to hear on the sound of the wind blowing in the trees. Dead people talking in the still of the night, while you sleep are the visits with the dead.Eventually meet : Songs To Sing.Help the lost, help the displace, be honest and true to the right things to do, talk about love with pieces of a dream.The mystery of Julian Assange’s cat: Where will it go? What does it know?Slim LMFAOOOO this shit has me crying no matter how many times I see it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭My son Eric & my daughter in law Sylvia and my one and only granddaughter πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§ at their uncle Vandy auntie C Shantee He wedding July 14,2018
My son Eric & my daughter in law Sylvia and my one and only granddaughter πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§ at their uncle Vandy auntie C Shantee He wedding July 14,2018
Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexual Assault https://www.westernjournal.com/bill-cosby-found-guilty-of-sexual-assault/?…Get another $6000 hair cap again, and call it natural faxu hair, bitch, butch, whale, cow, buff, what? 805 205 5026, or 760 3601613 or 310 777 7889 to concur or not. Better dazes ahead, dream on, and dream big, blue stars out tonight, shining bright. Slaves and sluts, cash on hand, tricks and trades for more free rides.It sucks... been riding 50+years.. it sure feels good when j get in the bike, my physical limitations don't matter..My son Eric & my daughter in law Sylvia and my one and only granddaughter πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§ at their uncle Vandy auntie C Shantee He wedding July 14,2018



πŸ–€ 90s baby πŸŽ§πŸ“Ή.@LaurenLondon to Nipsey Hussle: "I'm so grateful that I had you. I love you beyond this earth and until we meet again—THE MARATHON CONTINUES!"πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„Frank Agresti-8455410288 Elaine Schiavone . Pages to books, frogs, daisy dukes, John Duke.Sheri Beth Jarrot, wigs, hats, hoes, good time toads, family affairs, nuts on the down low. for tales of 300 guys he sucked and fucked for the love of tina, and Rachel and Sheri fucks and sucks just like sire.If you love someone, pray for them. Pray for their peace. Pray for their growth. Pray for their success. Pray for their happiness.Slim LMFAOOOO this shit has me crying no matter how many times I see it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Worked at SafeHouse Studied at UCLA Lives in Upland, California. It appears some mental issuers?Education: Jarrot University of Life and HARD KNOCKS!Stupid cannot be fixed, stupid should not breed, lost causes out of the gate.The best medicine πŸ–€ 90s baby πŸŽ§πŸ“Ή TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠAngels If you love someone, pray for them. Pray for their peace. Pray for their growth. Pray for their success. Pray for their happiness.The mystery of Julian Assange’s cat: Where will it go? What does it know?My son Eric & my daughter in law Sylvia and my one and only granddaughter πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§ at their uncle Vandy auntie C Shantee He wedding July 14,2018

Lived It To The Fullest, And Still, To This Day, The Answers to These Questions, There's Nothing, Not Anything At All, Not One Thing To Tell, Report, Or Even To Say Of Such Riddles of The World, Past, Present And Future.The mystery of Julian Assange’s cat: Where will it go? What does it know?My son Eric & my daughter in law Sylvia and my one and only granddaughter πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§ at their uncle Vandy auntie C Shantee He wedding July 14,2018
Surprising Miranda Dawn: Satan Designs:Trades 7608512267. Frogs Faces, Snakes In Grass, Charms, Wits, Graces, Green Dreams, Blue Knights, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Bumps In The Roads.
Eventually meet : Songs To Sing.Help the lost, help the displace, be honest and true to the right things to do, talk about love with pieces of a dream.They were so wrong. We still may be crazy but so glad they are ours. πŸ’•Kidd Finesse I understand the concept but both of those babies are black or African what ever is preferred...My son Eric & my daughter in law Sylvia and my one and only granddaughter πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§ at their uncle Vandy auntie C Shantee He wedding July 14,2018


BUT one is just Albino. Beautiful pic though!So say good morning.....🎡☔️   Beautiful pic though!So say good morning.....🎡☔️ King of the Dance-hall.  πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨‍❤‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ’—πŸŒΌ.➕☠TAKE CARE AND MAYBE ONE DAY WE CAN HAVE A GOOD HEALTHY CONVERSATION.My son Eric & my daughter in law Sylvia and my one and only granddaughter πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§ at their uncle Vandy auntie C Shantee He wedding July 14,2018

 Lived It To The Fullest, And Still, To This Day, The Answers to These Questions, There's Nothing, Not Anything At All, Not One Thing To Tell, Report, Or Even To Say Of Such Riddles of The World, Past, Present And Future.My son Eric & my daughter in law Sylvia and my one and only granddaughter πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§ at their uncle Vandy auntie C Shantee He wedding July 14,2018
Beautiful pic though!So say good morning..... Γ’˜”Γ―¸ King of the Dance-hall. Γ’¤ .Γ’ž•Γ’˜ TAKE CARE AND MAYBE ONE DAY WE CAN HAVE A GOOD HEALTHY CONVERSATION.
Life is an adventure, and life is a dream in motions, time to work on dreams in action. Games over time, lessons to learns, stories to tell, good times, tales of the hills and the valleys, snakes in dens, frogs in army, goats and sheep, lovers and haters.

Lived It To The Fullest, And Still, To This Day, The Answers to These Questions, There's Nothing, Not Anything At All, Not One Thing To Tell, Report, Or Even To Say Of Such Riddles of The World, Past, Present And Future.Eyes Apple Shines: Stars in Apple Angels.The last time I saw my Mom was just before I lost a younger brother to Cancer. Please to all of my friends help me achieve my goal. Anything and everything would be greatly appreciated. to go visit sick Mother in Lawton, Oklahoma Fundraiser for Robert Bennett ·.
Good Time Toads, Heads To Roll,Lots Of Jokers, Clowns 2, Nuts On The Run, Rotten Apples. Shots In The Dark.Check out the hilarious #DaddysHome2 . AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🦁🦁🦁... πŸ„πŸ˜Ž.Heads above the common!!☝️🌏⛪️ Sunset Beach.πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤️πŸ‘πŸ”‘

Lived It To The Fullest, And Still, To This Day, The Answers to These Questions, There's Nothing, Not Anything At All, Not One Thing To Tell, Report, Or Even To Say Of Such Riddles of The World, Past, Present And Future.

Fairy tales to share. Heads above the common!!Γ’˜Γ―¸ Γ’›ΒͺΓ―¸Γ’¤Γ―¸God Γ’¤Γ―¸sons:Dicks or dogs, doctor is in the oven, doing adjustments.
Eyes Apple Shines: Stars in Apple Angels.The last time I saw my Mom was just before I lost a younger brother to Cancer. Please to all of my friends help me achieve my goal. Anything and everything would be greatly appreciated. to go visit sick Mother in Lawton, Oklahoma Fundraiser for Robert Bennett ·

No comments:

Post a Comment