Friday, August 3, 2018

Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Walks In The Dark, Snakes, Frogs, American Toads.

Image may contain: phone


My Heart Speaks Elder’s Meditation of the Day April 21 “Conciliation is the key to survival. Peace is the goal.” –Haida Gwaii, Traditional Circle of Elders When we make decisions or experience conflict we need to look at the greater whole.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Walks In The Dark, Snakes, Frogs, American Toads.Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,


Monkeys Tales Recap.Life is an adventure and a gift to share. Good times after classes on the beach, to end: effects never die, no is a note to the next opportunity,windows open. Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,

Cows, Cattle, Cattle Callers, Horns To Blow, Love LargeTin Can Affairs,Cows, hippos, and even an elephant were buried treasures of the Predynastic period!Dancing Gingerbread Men are Awesome! Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,


 Happy Holidays from all of us at Arizona RV Salvage!😜♥️ "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Not today, not tomorrow, not ever... moments to share.Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,

Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. . The difference is in how people deal with it.,Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Men And Mice. Good Times, Lessons Learned Over Times. Frog Faces: Sunny And Bright, Faces .

Fly like the fairies, pixies, and the everyday earth angels, and the dogwood butterflies, that are here to stay and keep the dogs at bay, alone with the spineless creatures that are here in the bodies of the good and dead people that are busy daily dying the deaths of the wicked.Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,

Monkeys Tales Recap.Life is an adventure and a gift to share. Good times after classes on the beach, to end: effects never die, no is a note to the next opportunity,windows open. Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, Cows, Cattle, Cattle Callers, Horns To Blow, Love LargeTin Can Affairs,Cows, hippos, and even an elephant were buried treasures of the Predynastic period!Dancing Gingerbread Men are Awesome! Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, Happy Holidays from all of us at Arizona RV Salvage!😜♥️ "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Not today, not tomorrow, not ever... moments to share.Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,


Rotten apples, roots and trees, family affairs, lights on the retards, rednecks, rejects from NY. Word of the mothers, word of the sisters of colors, words of the fathers. Happy Fathers Day. Blasts To The History Notes: Have a wonderful new week


witty, and wise, lessons to learn daily, in the hands of free will, and the masses are excused from the best events, because of the sleep stage that most people live, daily watching the events from a distance, and wonder why the pies do not fall for them.Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,
Bitch Please:The Worst Feelings: Cheated on Replaced Over-thinking Lied to Led on Not appreciated Not cared for Being left out Ignored Worrying .Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Pigs And Hogs, Dances In Darkness, With Snakes,Love Sheri Jarrot, Horn Outs:Family Affairs. Trades. Fags, Hags, Crooks, Cheaters, Friends to find, good times to get the balls out, party and play, party and trade, ...Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.

Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.,Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Men And Mice. Good Times, Lessons Learned Over Times. Frog Faces: Sunny And Bright, Faces . Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,

Cool It Now.Steers and queers - Steve Jarrot, Rotten Rocky Rachel Jarrot, Sheri and Sima Jarrot, fag hags leader, and number 1 fag hags, Upland, La Quinta, and Ventura locations, 2 houses, 2 RV Campers for happy campers life style, 4 cars, and the search is still on for prey at the beaches of California: Ventura for most of summer of 2014, bison and cattle callers. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Walks In The Dark, Snakes, Frogs, American Toads.Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled,

Photo
Pssstt!!!😁😁😁rachellyn1010 face time.Cows On The Lines, Dream Lives. Nuts On The Run. it's going great! Supper busy though, but that's what makes it fun! ��Cow heaven must be the state of the mind for little miss cali cow, today and for the completion of four years. Lyon Sacks of Shit: Fairy Tales: Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Walks In The Dark, Snakes, Frogs, American Toads.Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips: ...Steven Jay Jarrot, cheaterBitch Please:The Worst Feelings: Cheated on Replaced Over-thinking Lied to Led on Not appreciated Not cared for Being left out Ignored Worrying .Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Walks In The Dark, Snakes, Frogs, American Toads.Before you judge my life, my past or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled.
Image may contain: phone The end result we want to accomplish is peace of mind. If we keep this goal in mind, we will, overall, live a happy and fulfilling life. Everything in the world is constantly changing so we should not resist this change. A good question to ask ourselves is, “would I rather be right or happy?”Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠThe difference is in how people deal with it.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Walks In The Dark, Snakes, Frogs, American Toads.



Image may contain: car and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment