Friday, November 3, 2017

Tips To Stores, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Charles Barker At the root of my current problem is the seed of my next miracle.



Color of dreams, color of new worlds, blue oceans to create, life in the pots of goals.A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.Tips To Stores, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Charles Barker At the root of my current problem is the seed of my next miracle.



PTSD nightmares to last, freaks, frogs, and snakes, in the grass, dream lives of a cow, or cattle. Cows home on the ranges, daddy in a tin can, rednecks, meth drug dealers, freaks on the run.Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Hopes,Homes, Houses,Veterans Lost And Found, Ships To Pass, Waves On The Water.Shallow Waters: Lots Of Noise, Deep Waters, Silent Knights, Wave Of Words, Ships To Pass, Freaks, Frogs, Fool, Boats To Float. Hip Hops, Songs In The Winds, Ghost, Spooks, Kings Queens In Far Away Places Shallow Waters: Lots Of Noise, Deep Waters.Tips To Stores, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Charles Barker At the root of my current problem is the seed of my next miracle.
Color of dreams, color of new worlds, blue oceans to create, life in the pots of goals.A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
Good ties, god times, if I wasn’t a gentle spirit if write fuck you instead I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.We have nothing to lose other than a good opportunity. Tips To Stores, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Charles Barker At the root of my current problem is the seed of my next miracle.

Wings To fly away, cons and pros. Who will write the stories for the cash on the table?🤑 🤧 💸‏😈💂I look forward to hearing from you, Your Santa Barbara love.HANGOUT :EVERYBODY: Hellerrrrr :) Dreams of going to Disneyland. Mice in white gloves. PLEASE BE AWARETips To Stores, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Charles Barker At the root of my current problem is the seed of my next miracle.

Faces under the surfaces, freaks, frogs, and snakes in the grass. Good times, live, learn, grow, expand, blue oceans to create, over time, over spaces. Notes of the nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone, nuts to grow, roots of the matter, love,luck, learn, lessons, pages to books. Treats To share. Strangers To Friends, Plenty of fish in the seas.Chick, babe, dame, names and labels to toss around. Earth angel, blue stars to shine, sunny and bright, dances on the sands of time, baby one more time..Tips To Stores, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Charles Barker At the root of my current problem is the seed of my next miracle.. Can we start there.
Image may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment