Thursday, January 12, 2017

Born In USA: 1984 Rats To Run.Cowboys To Save, Donkeys Dates To Flip.



Holidays Daily, Birthdays Daily, Live and Learn,  Lost in time, lost in space, names and label, dicks, dawgs, and dates. Coins to flip.Pages To Turn. Hits And Misses.When we left the movie show the future wasn't bright. But came dawn the show goes on & I don't want to say good night. Taylor Swinford Yes let's thank god for the choices WE made to keep OURSELVES out of these places. Oh and while we're at it, let's just blame the devil for all of our bad decisions. Mike Tesmer Sometimes there are things worse than dying, being in jail or the hospital. I wish God would take this torture out of my life.

Image may contain: text

Linda Bell Mike Tesmer, I don't even know you, I just want to encourage you. Trust in God, if you can't do nothing else just call on the name of Jesus, there is power in his name. Sherri Gaines Amen I hurt daily but,I,m here,Some days worse than others ,but You gotta push forward ,keep fighting it's worth in the end. Rose Mofokeng I thank you God that am nt in jail,in hospital,in a grave.I thank you God that I am still able to work fr my kids and family,with your grace dat is always sufficient to me & my family'Amen' & 'Amen'. Damaen Bentley Amen thank God for all he do for me i am bless with the lil things i have & i thank God for keeping me out of harm's way..things may not b at it's best for me..but i kno with God & my daughter on my side it will get better i have faith Amen n the name of Jesus

Toni Lynn My family consists of 4 biological white kids, two black kids and one bi-racial kid. We are a family folks. We love each other. And by the way I would die for any or all of my kids. The last three my husband and I adopted when we were in our fifties. Everyone thought we were crazy for adopting at that age let alone black kids. They were so wrong. We still may be crazy but so glad they are ours. 💕Kidd Finesse I understand the concept but both of those babies are black or African what ever is preferred... BUT one is just Albino. Beautiful pic though!So say good morning.....🎵☔️

 Lost in time, lost in space, names and label, dicks, dawgs, and dates. Coins to flip. Mikey and a couple of other NY escapees..Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates.  Family Affairs.☔☔..Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before. Adriana Agresti, Lovers Talk.Questions:

No comments:

Post a Comment